Twenty-five years ago, Bryan Talbot was a Judge Dredd artist. Since then he’s worked on books from Sandman to Hellblazer, to his own work One Bad Rat, Heart Of Empire, Alice In Sunderland and the recent Grandville volumes. And now… full circle.
On the 20th of April, Rebellion publish 2000AD Prog 1735, featuring a new Dredd story written by Michael Carroll, pencilled by Bryan Talbot and digitally inked and painted by his son, the games designer Alwyn Talbot.
Keeping it in the family, Bryan is also illustrating a graphic novel written by his wife, Mary Talbot.
The Dredd story is described by Rebellion as “is a bitter-sweet tale of the harshness of life in Mega City One”
- Rebellion to Publish Comics Based On Their Sniper Elite Games in August - May 24, 2018
- 2000AD Publisher Relaunches Classic British Comics as the Rebellion-Verse - May 24, 2018
- Michael Uslan Brings Back Dinosaucers in Lion Forge’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018
- Dave Sim Creates Nick Calm, Agent of C.O.D.P.I.E.C.E. - May 24, 2018
- Alex Paknadel and Martin Simmonds Launch Friendo in Vault’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018