Twenty-five years ago, Bryan Talbot was a Judge Dredd artist. Since then he’s worked on books from Sandman to Hellblazer, to his own work One Bad Rat, Heart Of Empire, Alice In Sunderland and the recent Grandville volumes. And now… full circle.
On the 20th of April, Rebellion publish 2000AD Prog 1735, featuring a new Dredd story written by Michael Carroll, pencilled by Bryan Talbot and digitally inked and painted by his son, the games designer Alwyn Talbot.
Keeping it in the family, Bryan is also illustrating a graphic novel written by his wife, Mary Talbot.
The Dredd story is described by Rebellion as “is a bitter-sweet tale of the harshness of life in Mega City One”
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018