Twenty-five years ago, Bryan Talbot was a Judge Dredd artist. Since then he’s worked on books from Sandman to Hellblazer, to his own work One Bad Rat, Heart Of Empire, Alice In Sunderland and the recent Grandville volumes. And now… full circle.
On the 20th of April, Rebellion publish 2000AD Prog 1735, featuring a new Dredd story written by Michael Carroll, pencilled by Bryan Talbot and digitally inked and painted by his son, the games designer Alwyn Talbot.
Keeping it in the family, Bryan is also illustrating a graphic novel written by his wife, Mary Talbot.
The Dredd story is described by Rebellion as “is a bitter-sweet tale of the harshness of life in Mega City One”
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018