It has something to do with Fear Itself. It looks like it’s got a Bryan Hitch cover. And it’s definitely to do with vampires. Here’re a preview to Marvel’s Tomb Of Dracula; Throne Of Blood by Victor Gischler and Goran Parlo, for sale the last week of April.
- MCM London Debut: Five Years Later…. Josceline Fenton’s Hemlock #5 - October 22, 2018
- Frank Cho Gets His Ballpoint Out - October 22, 2018
- Amy Chu and Her Interns’ Commentary on Dejah Thoris #9 - October 22, 2018
- Zenscope’s Journey to MCM Via London’s Comic Shops - October 22, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 22nd October 2018 – Happy Birthday Steven Grant - October 22, 2018