Guild Jewellery from Australia has received a DC license to create a line of gold and silver jewellery for the 75th Anniversary. But rather than just going for the Batman and Wonder Woman logos (although they do have those two), the company has gone for the more obscure, and therefore more geek-desirable. Blackest Night Lantern charms for example.
- How a Marvel Marketer Helped Rob Liefeld Persuade Marvel Comics to Publish X-Force - March 22, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Infinity Countdown, Hunt for Wolverine, X-Men Gold and Fantastic Four: Beyond Galactus - March 22, 2018
- Thanos to Fight His Own Future in Thanos: The Infinity Conflict by Jim Starlin and Alan Davis - March 22, 2018
- Second Printings for Thanos, X-Men Red, Avengers, Rick & Morty and Jim Henson’s Labyrinth - March 22, 2018
- Rumour: Apple to Buy Sony? - March 22, 2018