Guild Jewellery from Australia has received a DC license to create a line of gold and silver jewellery for the 75th Anniversary. But rather than just going for the Batman and Wonder Woman logos (although they do have those two), the company has gone for the more obscure, and therefore more geek-desirable. Blackest Night Lantern charms for example.
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018