Thanks to the tweets of Ardaniel S. Collier from the Cupo Of CB Marvel panel at Emerald City Comic Con, we learn from Ed Brubker that Captain America moves to 30 page stories for $3.99 next month and that Criminal: The Last of the Innocents is in progress now – “Everything Dr. Wertham complained about in one book.”
That Brian Bendis will announce a new Icon book at C2E2.
That Agents of Atlas will appear in Fear Itself: The Home Front.
And that Fear Itself is teasing itself as “The Red Skull discovers that Odin isn’t the All-Father!”
Brian MacDonald also tells us that Marvel execs and shareholders receive daily postcards signed by Nightcrawler saying “bring me back”
While WCBR tells us that Fear Itself “is not the end of the Heroic Age, but the testing of it.”
See? It’s almost like being there…
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017
- Titans – The DC Live-Action TV Series Alongside Season 3 Of Young Justice, On DC’s Own Streaming TV Service For 2018 - April 25, 2017