Thanks to the tweets of Ardaniel S. Collier from the Cupo Of CB Marvel panel at Emerald City Comic Con, we learn from Ed Brubker that Captain America moves to 30 page stories for $3.99 next month and that Criminal: The Last of the Innocents is in progress now – “Everything Dr. Wertham complained about in one book.”
That Brian Bendis will announce a new Icon book at C2E2.
That Agents of Atlas will appear in Fear Itself: The Home Front.
And that Fear Itself is teasing itself as “The Red Skull discovers that Odin isn’t the All-Father!”
Brian MacDonald also tells us that Marvel execs and shareholders receive daily postcards signed by Nightcrawler saying “bring me back”
While WCBR tells us that Fear Itself “is not the end of the Heroic Age, but the testing of it.”
See? It’s almost like being there…
- Dr.Snyderlove Or: How DC Comics Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Metal - July 26, 2017
- Randall Malinoff Is No Longer Chief Operating Officer Of Wizard World For Some Reason. - July 26, 2017
- Today’s Secret Empire #7 Revisits That Scene With Thor’s Hammer, Ahead Of The Final Issues - July 26, 2017
- As Of Today, Batman Is Officially A Meta-Human (Suicide Squad #22 Spoilers) - July 26, 2017
- Which Order To Read Today’s Secret Empire Comics In? And How Imperial Are They? X-Men Blue #8, Occupy Avengers #8, Deadpool #34, Mighty Captain Marvel #7, Captain America: Sam Wilson #24, Secret Empire #7, Captain America: Steve Rogers #19 - July 26, 2017