Thanks to the tweets of Ardaniel S. Collier from the Cupo Of CB Marvel panel at Emerald City Comic Con, we learn from Ed Brubker that Captain America moves to 30 page stories for $3.99 next month and that Criminal: The Last of the Innocents is in progress now – “Everything Dr. Wertham complained about in one book.”
That Brian Bendis will announce a new Icon book at C2E2.
That Agents of Atlas will appear in Fear Itself: The Home Front.
And that Fear Itself is teasing itself as “The Red Skull discovers that Odin isn’t the All-Father!”
Brian MacDonald also tells us that Marvel execs and shareholders receive daily postcards signed by Nightcrawler saying “bring me back”
While WCBR tells us that Fear Itself “is not the end of the Heroic Age, but the testing of it.”
See? It’s almost like being there…
- Comixology Bestseller List – 22nd June 2018 – Marvel Inching Their Way Back In - June 22, 2018
- Self Made Hero Brings Ramones, and Nick Cave to Comic Stores in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- A Third Nameless City from Faith Erin Hicks in First: Second September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- As Nancy In Hell Concludes, Amigo Comics Launches Phantasmagoria in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Lose the Gloss? Colourists Take Care - June 22, 2018