Thanks to the tweets of Ardaniel S. Collier from the Cupo Of CB Marvel panel at Emerald City Comic Con, we learn from Ed Brubker that Captain America moves to 30 page stories for $3.99 next month and that Criminal: The Last of the Innocents is in progress now – “Everything Dr. Wertham complained about in one book.”
That Brian Bendis will announce a new Icon book at C2E2.
That Agents of Atlas will appear in Fear Itself: The Home Front.
And that Fear Itself is teasing itself as “The Red Skull discovers that Odin isn’t the All-Father!”
Brian MacDonald also tells us that Marvel execs and shareholders receive daily postcards signed by Nightcrawler saying “bring me back”
While WCBR tells us that Fear Itself “is not the end of the Heroic Age, but the testing of it.”
See? It’s almost like being there…
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018