Thanks to the tweets of Ardaniel S. Collier from the Cupo Of CB Marvel panel at Emerald City Comic Con, we learn from Ed Brubker that Captain America moves to 30 page stories for $3.99 next month and that Criminal: The Last of the Innocents is in progress now – “Everything Dr. Wertham complained about in one book.”
That Brian Bendis will announce a new Icon book at C2E2.
That Agents of Atlas will appear in Fear Itself: The Home Front.
And that Fear Itself is teasing itself as “The Red Skull discovers that Odin isn’t the All-Father!”
Brian MacDonald also tells us that Marvel execs and shareholders receive daily postcards signed by Nightcrawler saying “bring me back”
While WCBR tells us that Fear Itself “is not the end of the Heroic Age, but the testing of it.”
See? It’s almost like being there…
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017