Comcic Heroes #5 is published by Future Publishing tomorrow. And as well as a free copy of Boom!’s The Traveller, a preview of Infinite Vacation, Warren Ellis opining on the future of webcomics, interviews with Mark Waid, Adi Granov, Bryan Hitch and Walt Simonson, is an piece with Kevin O’Neill, and a look at some letterless art from the second book of League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Century set in 1969… where we discover that Alan Moore has written all of book three as well… and the possibility of a new League book starring the early sixties version of the group, or a version set in the Blazing World.
There’s also a bit by be about lost comic book stories if you’re absolutely desperate. Comic Heroes is available in, well, more newsagents than sell CLiNT it seems. WHSmiths in Putney, I’m talking about you.
- Wizard World No Longer Taking Credit Cards For Tables And Booths – Cheques And Cash Only - January 21, 2017
- The Actual Supergirl Warns Donald Trump About Grabbing Her… - January 21, 2017
- John Watkiss, Artist On Sandman, Surgeon X, Ring Of Roses, Dies Aged 55 - January 21, 2017
- No One Give Tom Brevoort A Can Of Red Bull, Okay? - January 21, 2017
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017