Comcic Heroes #5 is published by Future Publishing tomorrow. And as well as a free copy of Boom!’s The Traveller, a preview of Infinite Vacation, Warren Ellis opining on the future of webcomics, interviews with Mark Waid, Adi Granov, Bryan Hitch and Walt Simonson, is an piece with Kevin O’Neill, and a look at some letterless art from the second book of League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Century set in 1969… where we discover that Alan Moore has written all of book three as well… and the possibility of a new League book starring the early sixties version of the group, or a version set in the Blazing World.
There’s also a bit by be about lost comic book stories if you’re absolutely desperate. Comic Heroes is available in, well, more newsagents than sell CLiNT it seems. WHSmiths in Putney, I’m talking about you.
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017