Comcic Heroes #5 is published by Future Publishing tomorrow. And as well as a free copy of Boom!’s The Traveller, a preview of Infinite Vacation, Warren Ellis opining on the future of webcomics, interviews with Mark Waid, Adi Granov, Bryan Hitch and Walt Simonson, is an piece with Kevin O’Neill, and a look at some letterless art from the second book of League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Century set in 1969… where we discover that Alan Moore has written all of book three as well… and the possibility of a new League book starring the early sixties version of the group, or a version set in the Blazing World.
There’s also a bit by be about lost comic book stories if you’re absolutely desperate. Comic Heroes is available in, well, more newsagents than sell CLiNT it seems. WHSmiths in Putney, I’m talking about you.
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018