Comcic Heroes #5 is published by Future Publishing tomorrow. And as well as a free copy of Boom!’s The Traveller, a preview of Infinite Vacation, Warren Ellis opining on the future of webcomics, interviews with Mark Waid, Adi Granov, Bryan Hitch and Walt Simonson, is an piece with Kevin O’Neill, and a look at some letterless art from the second book of League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen: Century set in 1969… where we discover that Alan Moore has written all of book three as well… and the possibility of a new League book starring the early sixties version of the group, or a version set in the Blazing World.
There’s also a bit by be about lost comic book stories if you’re absolutely desperate. Comic Heroes is available in, well, more newsagents than sell CLiNT it seems. WHSmiths in Putney, I’m talking about you.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017