Steranko is probably best known for his work on Marvel comics such as Nick Fury, Agent Of S.H.I.E.L.D. where he started drawing Stan Lee’s stories before taking the whole job on himself. His sense of design brought considerable experimentation to the comics, his work is still very much admired and influential.
We’re not sure how many new projects involving Stan Lee this one makes.
- Unboxing the Beatles Yellow Submarine Graphic Novel Special Gift Set from Titan Comics With My Dad - October 22, 2018
- MCM London Debut: Five Years Later…. Josceline Fenton’s Hemlock #5 - October 22, 2018
- Frank Cho Gets His Ballpoint Out - October 22, 2018
- Amy Chu and Her Interns’ Commentary on Dejah Thoris #9 - October 22, 2018
- Zenscope’s Journey to MCM Via London’s Comic Shops - October 22, 2018