Steranko is probably best known for his work on Marvel comics such as Nick Fury, Agent Of S.H.I.E.L.D. where he started drawing Stan Lee’s stories before taking the whole job on himself. His sense of design brought considerable experimentation to the comics, his work is still very much admired and influential.
We’re not sure how many new projects involving Stan Lee this one makes.
- Titans and Teen Titans End – What’s Next? - March 20, 2018
- A Sneak Peek at Brian Michael Bendis’s Script for Action Comics #1000 - March 20, 2018
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018
- The Actual Marvel Comics Solicits for June 2018 - March 20, 2018
- The Batman Who Laughs Will Survive Dark Nights: Metal… - March 20, 2018