Google News has just accepted Bleeding Cool into its bosom. So we may have a few new visitors to this site over the next few days. Be kind to them.
For those intrigued by the site but unwilling to spend every moment pressing F5, subscribing to our Lying In The Gutters weekly e-mail gives you an instant access push to the most popular and/or intriguing articles of the week.
Now, there’s a lot of chatter about this week’s interview with Eric Stephenson, publisher of Image. And some criticism of what some people saw as agenda-led questioning. In my defence, I was trying to reflect industry concerns that had been expressed to me. But what other questions would you like to see put to him?
Because Eric Stephenson seemed to enjoy the experience enough to agree to a semi-regular question-and-answer slot at Bleeding Cool. Email in your questions and he will very likely answer them. So you think I did a bad job? Do better.
First though, why not help Bleeding Cool score some Walking Dead swag by clicking on this link – you might even score yourself a few thousand in the process…
Top Ten Posts Of The Week
1. Batman Porn Video Trailer – Well, it’s a tradition now I suppose.
2. Batman And Robin #15 Loses Satanic Cover – Well kinda. Ish.
3. DC Remove Hidden Curse Words From JLA 150 – Am I detecting a theme here?
4. Zatanna – The Cover Curse Words That Made It Through – Oh yeah, a theme all right
16. Pottymouth Doug Ramsey – Even Marvel are at it now.
20. The Return Of Dragon Ball – Just posted. And already screaming up the charts.
Top Ten Stories You Should Have Read