Stan has already has a deal with Disney over his POW! Entertainment properties. So naturally, he’s all in favour.
To me, becoming ‘Disneyfied’ is not a bad thing. I mean look at movies like ‘Pirates of the Caribbean… Disney knows how to do movies. They know how to do colorful characters and I think the fans, if they think about it, they’re going to love it.
Any chance of a Just Imagine… Stan Lee Creating The Misney Universe any time soon?
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018
- Galactus Comes to the Fantastic Four in January - October 16, 2018