Stan has already has a deal with Disney over his POW! Entertainment properties. So naturally, he’s all in favour.
To me, becoming ‘Disneyfied’ is not a bad thing. I mean look at movies like ‘Pirates of the Caribbean… Disney knows how to do movies. They know how to do colorful characters and I think the fans, if they think about it, they’re going to love it.
Any chance of a Just Imagine… Stan Lee Creating The Misney Universe any time soon?
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017