It’s hard being a viral marketer these days.
The pressure of creating so many separate online identities, keeping all your IP addresses different, creating distinct personalities, never mixing them up and never, never, never accidentally cutting and pasting a list of your viral marketing instructions into your post praising Grant Morrison’s work, acclaiming DC and damning Marvel in the process on the 4chan massageboards.
UPDATE: Sadly, it seems this nothing more than a diversion tactic, by a 4chan poster aiming to disrupt a thread. Seemed to work though!
Blame to c_o_s_m_o_s on Twitter
- Universal FanCon of Baltimore 2018 Suddenly Postponed, One Week Before Event - April 20, 2018
- Gideon Falls, Power Rangers, Her Infernal Descent, and Sonic Get Multiple Printings - April 20, 2018
- What Happened to Grant Morrison, Frank Quitely, and Doug Mahnke on Action Comics #1000? - April 20, 2018
- Matt Fraction… Not on Jimmy Olsen? DC Fresh Stop? - April 20, 2018
- David F. Walker on a Flash Comic? DC Fresh Start… - April 20, 2018