It’s hard being a viral marketer these days.
The pressure of creating so many separate online identities, keeping all your IP addresses different, creating distinct personalities, never mixing them up and never, never, never accidentally cutting and pasting a list of your viral marketing instructions into your post praising Grant Morrison’s work, acclaiming DC and damning Marvel in the process on the 4chan massageboards.
UPDATE: Sadly, it seems this nothing more than a diversion tactic, by a 4chan poster aiming to disrupt a thread. Seemed to work though!
Blame to c_o_s_m_o_s on Twitter
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 25th February 2018 – Superman Readers Disturbed About Bendis - February 25, 2018
- The Art of Making Money and the Dark Side of Graphic Design - February 25, 2018
- Michael B. Jordan Really Wanted to Play T’Challa in Black Panther - February 24, 2018
- 42 Exclusive Comics at ECCC 2018 from Aspen, Dark Horse, Boom, DC, Oni, Valiant, Vault, and More - February 24, 2018