It’s hard being a viral marketer these days.
The pressure of creating so many separate online identities, keeping all your IP addresses different, creating distinct personalities, never mixing them up and never, never, never accidentally cutting and pasting a list of your viral marketing instructions into your post praising Grant Morrison’s work, acclaiming DC and damning Marvel in the process on the 4chan massageboards.
UPDATE: Sadly, it seems this nothing more than a diversion tactic, by a 4chan poster aiming to disrupt a thread. Seemed to work though!
Blame to c_o_s_m_o_s on Twitter
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018
- Valiant Entertainment to Publish ‘The Forgotten Queen’ - October 22, 2018
- Geoff Weber Adds Depth to The Scientists by Thinking Inside the Box - October 22, 2018
- Unboxing the Beatles Yellow Submarine Graphic Novel Special Gift Set from Titan Comics With My Dad - October 22, 2018