In case you’re tired of leveling up all your spirits the normal way, Nintendo is offering you a chance to speed things along in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Starting tonight, you’ll be able to earn double XP and SP in the game in pretty much every area, as the company promoted to people yesterday afternoon.
The Spirit Board Event "Double XP and SP!" starts at 1/10, 10pm – 1/13, 10pm! During the event, Experience and Spirit Points received from Spirit Board battles will be doubled! Use this chance to beef up those spirits! #SmashBrosUltimate pic.twitter.com/uMnfd1cBli
— Nintendo Versus (@NintendoVS) January 9, 2019
If you’re super obsessed with the challenges and the story mode and everything that has to do with having spirits, this is a weekend you need to take advantage of in order to boost yourself to new heights and make the game a little easier on you. Unless you’ve already conquered it, then it’s just for the fun of leveling up everything in sight.
- A Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Mod is Being Made to Play Like Melee
- Organizers Have Created a Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Official Tournament Rules
- A Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Datamine Has Players Questioning DLC
- Mii Fighter DLC is Coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- A Mario Spirit Event is Coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Director Wasn't Involved with Character Balancing