Hawkins, Indiana looks like it’s about to see a whole lot of Stranger Things when season three debuts in 2019! And while we may not have the best skill in pun-craft, we do have this enigmatic new teaser from Netflix!
That’s a whole lot of hints and not a single answer! Season three takes place in 1985, just one year after season two. But season two left off with some giant creature looming over the school during the dance, and that was October story-wise, so obviously everyone survives through the New Year. Or do they?
Further digging shows that the words in the teaser are episode names, which makes the Battle of Starcourt a very ominous sounding finale! An official release date for Stranger Things season 3 has not been announced yet.
Returning cast for season three include Wynona Rider as Joyce Byers, David Harbour as Jim Hopper, Finn Wolfhard as Mike Wheeler, Millie Bobbie Brown as Eleven, Gaten Matarazzo as Dustin Henderson, Caleb McLaughlin as Lucas Sinclair, Natalia Dyer as Nancy Wheeler, Charlie Heaton as Jonathon Byers, Cara Buono as Karen Wheeler, Joe Keery as Steve Harrington, Noah Scnapp as Will Byers, and Sadie Sink as Max Mayfield.
- 'Stranger Things' Kids Wrap Presents for Superfans
- Stranger Things Game Coming From Bonus XP, Based on Season 3
- David Harbour Compares 'Stranger Things' Story Arcs to 'Star Wars'
- Millie Bobby Brown Wraps 'Stranger Things' S3; Is She DONE-Done?!
- Here's Mille Bobby Brown as Princess Leia....For Halloween
- Celebrate 'Stranger Things' Day This November 6th
- 'Stranger Things' Companion Book Available Today!