As The Game Awards were happening live this evening, Epic Games launched a brand new item in the middle of Fortnite. The company basically destroyed Risky Reels and put in a flat metal square space for people to play around in on a weekly basis with new content that the devs will choose. Here are the finer details and the trailer.
The Block is a new feature that will improve and evolve over time. Please report any technical issues you run into and we’ll get them fixed.
To kick things off, we’re going to provide a few guidelines to make the submission process smooth. Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 25×25 tile area on a flat section of your island. It’s very important that your creations can fit nicely on The Block.
- Try to keep your ‘Memory Used’ less than 50,000. Efficiency is just as important as creativity!
- Chests, floor loot and vehicle spawns will be determined by Epic. No need to include these.
- Fortnite Adds Swords to the Game in Latest Patch
- Fortnite Streamer Arrested For Alleged Domestic Abuse During Stream
- Rapper 2 Milly Officially Sues Epic Games of Fortnite Emote
- Epic Games Launches Season 7 in Fortnite with All New Content
- Epic Games Announces 'Fortnite Creative'
- Epic Games says Unreal Tournament isn't being Actively Developed
- The Last of Us Part 2 Will Not be at The Game Awards
- Review: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Gear by JINX - December 11, 2018
- Overwatch Launches Winter Wonderland with New Updates - December 11, 2018
- Fortnite Adds Swords to the Game in Latest Patch - December 11, 2018
- Grand Theft Auto Online Brings Warfare to Racing with Arena War - December 11, 2018
- The Next Black Ops 4 Zombies DLC Includes Helena Bonham Carter and Kiefer Sutherland - December 11, 2018