11 Bit Studios has released the latest (and long-anticipated) installment for This War of Mine: Stories called “The Last Broadcast”. You can download it today for just $4, or $7 along with all the other DLC they’ve released as part of the Season Pass. Enjoy the story’s description and the trailer below.
The Last Broadcast tells the story of Malik, a radio broadcaster carrying on his sworn mission to keep the people living in the war-torn city of Pogoren informed about everything that may be vital to them. This story-driven DLC based on a scenario from Meg Jayanth (writer of IGF-winning game 80 days), circles around a difficult theme of the price of telling the truth. Featuring new playable civilians, new city sites, and new gameplay mechanics exploring the areas of one’s morality, The Last Broadcast is the biggest expansion to date in This War of Mine universe.
- Frostpunk Hits Week One Sales Goal and Announces Expansion Plans
- This War of Mine is Free to Play For The Rest of the Week
- 'This War Of Mine' Marks Anniversary With New DLC
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today
- This War Of Mine Gets New DLC To Help War Child Charity
- YouTube Channel “Super Best Friends” Ending After Internal Issues - December 16, 2018
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Welcomes a New Fighter with Kage - December 16, 2018
- Electronic Arts Releases a New Anthem Trailer With a Hint of Story - December 16, 2018
- Tetsuya Nomura Issues Twitter Statement on Kingdom Hearts III Leak - December 16, 2018
- Macaulay Culkin Visits the Angry Video Game Nerd for Christmas - December 16, 2018