If you happen to be one of the few people in the world still using a Nintendo Wii to watch Netflix, you won’t be for much longer. Netflix has sent out an email to consumers that made it’s way onto Reddit this week, alerting people that Nintendo will be shutting down all of their services for the original Wii console for video streaming, which includes their service.
It’s a move that really shouldn’t be all that shocking to people, especially since this month will be the 12-year anniversary of the Wii. Nintendo as a company will do what it can to move forward from older consoles and focus on newer ones. If you’re still using the Wii, you have until January 31st, 2019 to find an alternative.
- Someone Turned Nintendo's NES Into a Playable Guitar
- Nintendo Wins $12 Million Lawsuit Against Arizona Couple Over ROMs
- Dragon Quest XI Ships Four Million Unites Worldwide
- Nintendo Reveals New NES Additions to Nintendo Switch Online
- World of Final Fantasy Maxima's Launch Trailer is Here
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for November 6-12, 2018
- Mega Man 11 on the Nintendo Switch is Painstakingly Miserable