If you happen to be one of the few people in the world still using a Nintendo Wii to watch Netflix, you won’t be for much longer. Netflix has sent out an email to consumers that made it’s way onto Reddit this week, alerting people that Nintendo will be shutting down all of their services for the original Wii console for video streaming, which includes their service.
It’s a move that really shouldn’t be all that shocking to people, especially since this month will be the 12-year anniversary of the Wii. Nintendo as a company will do what it can to move forward from older consoles and focus on newer ones. If you’re still using the Wii, you have until January 31st, 2019 to find an alternative.
- Nintendo Wins $12 Million Lawsuit Against Arizona Couple Over ROMs
- Dragon Quest XI Ships Four Million Unites Worldwide
- Nintendo Reveals New NES Additions to Nintendo Switch Online
- World of Final Fantasy Maxima's Launch Trailer is Here
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for November 6-12, 2018
- Mega Man 11 on the Nintendo Switch is Painstakingly Miserable
- PUBG Develops Say They’re Done With the “Fix PUBG” Project - November 17, 2018
- H1Z1 Pro League Will Shut Down Due To Several Issues - November 17, 2018
- Square Enix Releases a New “Deep Dive” Trailer for Just Cause 4 - November 17, 2018
- Hunt: Showdown Adds a New Map With Latest 3.0 Beta Update - November 17, 2018
- Naruto X Boruto Ninja Voltage Gets an Anniversary Campaign - November 17, 2018