The Overwatch League released two new images this week, showing off the team names and colors for Paris and Guangzhou. The first one we’ll look at here is the Paris Eternal, which has taken on a more modern design of the Gallic rooster, which is a symbol of the country dating back to the French Revolution. With it comes the colors of red and blue, representing their country’s colors on the flag, but with a more faded blue and a brighter red. Not too shabby.
The second team is the Guangzhou Charge, taking a small page out of the old Chargers logo with a bit of a lightning bolt touch to the Z and the R, and is colored in light and dark blues with some aqua accents. This one… we’re not so hot on. The log itself looks like a new flavor of Gatorade being introduced, while the name just doesn’t seem to have any kind of resonance with the city it represents. But hey, aside from having a cool looking logo, the Toronto Defiant doesn’t look that much better.
- Overwatch League Sees the Vancouver Titans Revealed as Latest Team
- Overwatch Enters Another Free Weekend to Show Off Ashe
- Overwatch League's Next Expansion Team Revealed: Hangzhou Spark
- Blizzard Reveals the Latest Hero Changes and More in Latest Patch
- The Next Overwatch Update Will Require a Full Reinstall
- Overwatch Won't Have a Ton Of Surprises at BlizzCon 2018
- Atlanta Finally Names Their Overwatch League Team the Atlanta Reign
- A New Esports Pairing Launches an Overwatch PS4 International Tournament
- Doomfist Gets an Excellent New Overwatch Skin For Halloween Terror Event
- Washington D.C.'s Overwatch League Team Hires First Woman Coach