Former WWE Cruiserweight Champion Enzo Amore is returning to the realm of live performances in November. Amore announced an event on November 19th at Whisky a Gogo in Hollywood which will apparently consist of “comedy” and “music,” though no wrestling.
Amore was fired in January after reports revealed that he was under investigation for sexual assault, though the charges were later dropped for lack of evidence. Amore was Cruiserweight champion at the time of his dismissal, resulting in a complete overhaul of WWE’s 205 Live brand.
Amore resurfaced after the charges were dropped in May, releasing a rap video mocking wrestling fans as overweight basement dwellers. It wasn’t the best song by a WWE wrestler. It wasn’t even the best rap song by a WWE wrestler, with Randy Savage, John Cena, and R-Truth all arguably displaying more skills on the mic. Maybe things will be better this time around, as Amore will apparently reveal some brand new music at his show on November 19th.
Will you be going?
I’m going-going back-back to Cali-Cali … COME SEE ME DOG. 11.19.18. meet & greet. new merch. comedy. And… NEW MUSIC!
— real1 (@real1) November 7, 2018
- WWE Cancels Wrestlemania… Ticket On-Sale Party - November 14, 2018
- Paige Biopic Fighting With My Family Gets a Trailer, New Release Date - November 14, 2018
- Get in the Holiday Spirit with a First Look at Klaus and the Crying Snowman - November 14, 2018
- Top Cow is Selling a Sci-Fi & Sex Humble Bundle to Benefit California Wildfire Victims - November 14, 2018
- Adventures of Sabrina: Chilling No More? - November 14, 2018