Today, Grinding Gear Games released the news that they would finally be bringing Path of Exile to PS4 sometime in December. The company has been planning their next update, 3.5.0, which will be released on December 7th, with the plan to release the game onto Sony’s console shortly thereafter. If you haven’t tried out Path of Exile, it’s basically a Diablo-like game with the bonus of being free-to-play. The game has been out for five years on PC and only recently game to Xbox One back in August 2017. Here’s a proper introduction trailer from the news this morning.
- Path of Exile Gets a Brand New Trailer for the Betrayal Expansion
- Path of Exile's Delve DLC is Available Now for PC
- Tencent Acquires Majority Stake in Path of Exile Dev Grinding Gear
- Single-Player Grindfest Path of Exile is Joining the Battle Royale Scene
- Path of Exile's Bestiary League Adds Monster Hunting and Ascendancy Overhaul
- 150 Page Art Of Path Of Exile Coming In 2017