Sports Interactive has released a demo for Football Manager 2019 letting players try out six months in-game.
While I don’t count it among my favourite series in the world, Football Manager must be one of the series I have the most time in. There was a time where it was all I did, keeping me abreast of the footballing world in exhaustive detail. While my longest playing days are certainly behind me, it’s always fun to check in every once in a while and see what Sports Interactive has been iterating on.
If you are like me, and can get curious as to what the current state of the game is, or you play it every year but haven’t had the cash to buy it yet, Sports Interactive have you covered. The developer announced a new demo for Football Manager 2019. This will let players get a sizeable taste of what the title has to offer, as it will let them play six months into a season. For those that don’t know, depending on how you play, that could easily by up to 10 hours. Of course, you could also just Go on Holiday the whole time and be done in 20 minutes. Your call.
The other good thing about the demo, as with previous demos in the series, is you can take the save with you if you end up buying the full game. You will be able to transfer your data, so all your hard work can still be worth something. For free, that’s not a bad reason to poke your head in and see how the series is doing. Now, why not have at it? Head here if you want to try it out.
- Overwatch League Team Chengdu Hunters Revealed - November 13, 2018
- Ark: Survival Evolved Hit All Time Peak Players On Steam This Weekend - November 13, 2018
- Despite Activision’s Comments, Destiny 2 Director Says Bungie Aren’t Disappointed With Forsaken - November 12, 2018
- Destiny 2 is Under-Performing Says Activision - November 9, 2018
- Overwatch League Officially Unveils Paris and Guangzhou Teams - November 9, 2018