A rather interesting combination of companies as Bethesda Softworks, Xbox, and the Philadelphia 76ers come together for a Fallout 76 promotion. All three companies have joined forces for a special kind of event where they took over a home game between the 76ers and the Detroit Pistons last night, and showed off this brand new Xbox One featuring branding from both the team and the upcoming video game. This is a special “Radioactive Edition” console and controller, which they said the design “incorporates a radioactive Vault Boy, who’s gone too long without his RadAway, and several elements from both 76 franchises.”
How exactly you can get your hands on one has yet to be revealed as Xbox told people to check out all three company’s Twitter feeds for a chance to win one. No word yet if they’ll just create versions for sale when Fallout 76 is released or if this is a one-time prize situation. But if you’re a Fallout fan living in Pennsylvania, this is probably Christmas come early in a lot of ways.
- Three Nukes Crashed the Fallout 76 Server in Spectacular Fashion
- Bethesda Releases Fallout 76 "Tales From The West Virginia Hills" Radio Dramas
- Fallout 76 Live-Action Trailer Asks Wouldn't it be Nice
- Bethesda is Holding a Fallout 76 Contest for a Real Pipboy
- Bethesda Softworks Pens a Letter About Ongoing Support for Fallout 76
- Bethesda Softworks Releases Next Fallout 76 Beta Times