After the last major event in Fortnite saw a rocket shoot up to space and eventually cracked the sky open, people were curious about what would happen this time around. The reality of the situation is… a whole lot of nothing. Well, not totally nothing, some things happened. but there were life-altering events in the game. First off, as you can see from the video someone recorded of the entire event below, we got some wacky visuals that really didn’t lead to anything they were involved with. The cube charges up, a flash of light happens, and then everyone is transported to what looks like a technical version of heaven.
When people got there, a butterfly formed, flew around you, touched you, and then you were sent back to the game. The floating island is now gone. Loot Lake, later changed to Leaky Lake, is now a sort of weird garden area with a poorly constructed rock garden in the middle. That’s it. All that buildup over two seasons of Fortnite for a garden surrounded by water. Somewhere in California, there’s a dev team laughing their asses off over drinks you bought them. Enjoy!
- "Fork Knife" Guy Will Be Entering the Fortnite Battlefield Soon
- Fortnite Partners With the NFL to Add Jersey Skins
- Fortnite Will Soon Be Getting a Heavy Assault Rifle
- Fortnite's Been Installed On Nearly Half of All Nintendo Switches
- Fortnite Will Soon be Adding Balloons to the Game
- The Fortnite Cubes Are Cracking As They Inch Across the Map
- Fortnite Takes a Slow Dive on Twitch Streams and Viewership
- Someone Turned Nintendo’s NES Into a Playable Guitar - November 21, 2018
- Fortnite’s Pump Shotgun is Getting Some Balance Changes - November 20, 2018
- The Latest Black Ops 4 Patch Adds Nuketown to All Platforms - November 20, 2018
- THANKS-GIVEAWAY: PC Copies of Overwatch Legendary Edition - November 20, 2018
- Egosoft Announces X4: Foundations Coming to Steam Next Week - November 20, 2018