Who do you think would kiss Walder Frey rather than hug a man with greyscale out of the Game of Thrones cast?
Thankfully for us, Entertainment Weekly decided to ask the cast just such a question in their Westeros installment of “Would You Rather”:
The hit HBO series will return for it’s 8th and final season sometime in early 2019.
- HBO Confirms an April 2019 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Premiere
- Here's Who Sean Bean Thinks Will Win the 'Game of Thrones'
- Here's What We Know About 'Game of Thrones' Season 8
- HBO Comments on Trump's Use of 'Game of Thrones' Phrase, Logo
- EW Shares First Cover Featuring 'Game of Thrones' Season 8
- Game of Thrones Prequel Series 'The Long Night' Gains Naomi Watts
- "To Kill A Mockingbird" Tops PBS's 'Great American Read' List
- Deadwood: Dispatches From The Thoroughfare, Wu [Keone Young] Edition - November 13, 2018
- Legendary Entertainment Nabs Dark Horse’s Black Hammer for Film, TV - November 13, 2018
- ‘Outlander’: Caitriona Balfe on the Unsavory Side of “Do No Harm” - November 13, 2018
- Here’s the Official Synopsis for ‘Detective Pikachu’ - November 13, 2018
- Disney+ Star Wars Series ‘The Mandalorian’ Will Star Pedro Pascal - November 13, 2018