During the Diablo portion of BlizzCon’s opening ceremony, the company announced that they were releasing a new mobile game called Diablo Immortal. The game is a mobile MMO Action RPG that will be free to download on iOS and Android devices, and we’re guessing like a lot of mobile games, will have microtransactions to fuel the fire as you raid dungeons with other players online. The move immediately stirred up some controversy online as people wanted to see another Diablo title come to console after Diablo III: Eternal Collection was released onto Nintendo Switch today. A lot of people mad that they didn’t get Diablo 4. However, considering the success games like Fortnite have had on mobile devices, this was probably a wise move for the company to snag mobile players into the Blizzard net. Enjoy the cinematic trailer and gameplay video below.
- From The Rumor Mill: Diablo 4 Announcement Was Pulled Before BlizzCon
- Dislikes Are Magically Disappearing From the Diablo Immortal Trailer
- Is the Nintendo Switch Getting a YouTube App Next Week?
- Overwatch Introduces a New Hero Called Ashe in Latest Animated Short
- Blizzard Introduces Orphea in Heroes of the Storm at Blizzcon
- World of Warcraft Classic Will be Available to All With a WoW Account
- Nintendo Announces Last Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct Stream
- Blizzard is Giving Away Diablo III Switch Bundles in a Treasure Hunt
- Cliff Bleszinski Announces He’s Done With Video Games - November 18, 2018
- Valve Has Already Added a Beta Update to Artifact - November 18, 2018
- Three Nukes Crashed the Fallout 76 Server in Spectacular Fashion - November 18, 2018
- Hi-Rez Studios Lays Out Details For Crossplay on Multiple Games - November 18, 2018
- Frostpunk to Receive an Endless Mode Update Shortly - November 18, 2018