The Nun was hugely successful at the box office, and now NECA will allow fans to bring Valak home. Coming in spring of 2019 will be one of their retro style horror figures. She will stand at 8 inches tall, will have multiple points of articulation, and features a fabric habit authentic to the film. She will also come with an interchangeable head.
Hopefully next on their list will be a really cool Annabelle figure. NECA could make a wonderful version of her. Maybe next summer in time for her third big screen apperance? You know you want to NECA.
Valak will be in stores next spring. You can place a preorder for her many places already, including right here.
From The Nun, the terrifying movie in The Conjuring Universe, the demon Valak takes action figure form!
This clothed figure is based on the demon’s manifestation as a nun and features a full fabric habit. It stands 8″ tall, is fully articulated and comes with an additional interchangeable head when you want to take the horror up a level!
- 8 inches (20.32cm)
- Made of plastic
- From the horror film The Nun
- Fully articulated
- Features a full fabric habit
- Window box packaging
- The Nun figure
- Alternate head
- NECA’s Bride of Chucky Two Pack Details and Pics Released - November 12, 2018
- Veronica Mars Casts Clifton Collins Jr. and Izabela Vidovic in Revival - November 12, 2018
- Let’s Take a Look at the Marvel Legends Archangel Figure - November 10, 2018
- BC Toy Spotting: Marvel Legends, Star Wars Black Series, and Disney Store Finds! - November 10, 2018
- Let’s Take a Look at McFarlane Toys Stranger Things Ghostbusters Figure Set - November 10, 2018