Netmarble has released a new update for Marvel Future Fight, which brings in a fresh new X-Men event with a few new character options. This time around you have the option of playing with Gambit, Nightcrawler, and a Sentinel. It looks a little ridiculous seeing a Sentinel fight alongside you at one-eighth their normal height, but hey, it’s a mobile game. Here’s a few more details about the event.
In addition to the highly anticipated X-Men characters joining MARVEL Future Fight, several new improvements are now live, including new costumes for existing characters (Angel, Emma Frost, X-23, and Magneto) and several characters (Magneto, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Sentinel, Angel, Emma Frost, X-23) now capable of realizing their potential. Players can also look forward to an all-new real-time Giant Boss Raid against the giant Sentinel menace, Master Mold.
Additional updates to Marvel Future Fight include:
l Character types can be upgraded to maximum type affinity with the new growth system.
l Multiple defeated characters in the Conquest can be selected and revived at once
l Auto Repeat can be turned on during a stage
l Tier-3 Advancement animation can be viewed again
l Sender of the alliance support will be displayed
l World Boss Invasion Co-op Quest rebalanced
- Marvel Future Fight Receives a Visit From Everyone's Favorite Merc, Deadpool
- Marvel Games SDCC 2018 Live Blog: Unlimited Future Fight Force Champions
- Marvel Future Fight Celebrates Third Anniversary with New Event
- Nerd Dome Podcast Episode 87: All About 'Wonder Woman'
- Welcome To Marvel Future Fight, X-Men... Hope You Survive The Experience!
- Assassin’s Creed Will Soon Be Getting a Set of Wines - November 15, 2018
- Sony Says They Will Not Be Attending E3 2019 - November 15, 2018
- Creed: Rise to Glory Receives a Creed II Character Update - November 15, 2018
- Universal Games Announces Mobile Title DreamWorks Dragons: Titan Uprising - November 15, 2018
- Team17 Release Three New DLC Packs for The Escapists 2 on Switch - November 15, 2018