Vault Comics revealed the next phase of their plan for world domination Tuesday with the announcement of Myriad, an imprint focused on middle grade and young adult stories “delivered in a wide range of unique and convenient formats” and featuring “an array of new and established creative voices poised to make a strong impact in the MG and YA space,” according to a press release.
MYRIAD will offer a bevy of titles in a variety of unique sizes and formats, spanning original graphic novels, one-shot graphic novellas, prestige-format graphic albums, and serialized graphic stories packaged in robust formats beyond the traditional 22-page floppy comic book. MYRIAD is headed by Vault Editor-In-Chief, Adrian Wassel, and Vault’s Vice President of Branding & Design, Tim Daniel.
Myriad is a place for emerging and established creators alike to reach the broadest possible audience. The idea is simple: Tell stories just as daring, just as beloved, and just as relevant as those coming out of Vault, but for an even wider audience. Current Vault fans will enjoy the selfsame care and craft in Myriad—and now their kids can, too. These are hilarious, heartbreaking, jaw-dropping stories for everyone.
Young readers want to make their own heroes—so our heroes must be equally reflective of all of us, representing who we are broadly and as individuals. A seismic shift in readers’ attitudes and expectations requires a myriad of choices—both in format and content. The name of our new line expressly conveys our goal, and what we we are delivering to readers.”
Announcements of the titles and creative teams for books coming in 2019 will be announced “in just a few short weeks,” according to Vault.
- Goodbye, Stan Lee [X-ual Healing 11-14-18] - November 18, 2018
- Ex-NYPD Cop Who Got Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter a Gun Permit Says He Received Movie Premiere Tickets at Bribery Trial - November 18, 2018
- Ending the Political Divide Between Liberals and Conservatives in Spider-Force #2 - November 17, 2018
- Stand Your Ground Laws Tested in Next Week’s Immortal Hulk #9 - November 17, 2018
- Stark Unlimited is the New Apple in Next Week’s Tony Stark Iron Man #6 - November 17, 2018