This morning, Twitch announced that they’ll be holding four new celebrity Twitch Talks, taking place between October 26th-28th during TwitchCon. These talks will include Tony Hawk, Kevin Smith, and Felicia Day, along with a chat between streamer Tyler “Ninja” Blevins and Twitch Co-founder and CEO Emmett Shear. We have the full schedule for you below including time and topics.
● Twitch Talk: Tony Hawk
Title: Building and Sustaining Your Own Personal Brand with Tony Hawk
Date: Friday October 26 @ 1PM
Description: Tony Hawk, pro skateboarder and one of the most famous action sports athlete in the world, shares his insights and struggles with the rise to fame. Tony will discuss how he forged a career and built his own personal brand in a relatively young and evolving industry, and how streamers can develop their own brand & persona, along with ways to expand their brand in ways that are meaningful, lasting, and profitable.
● Twitch: Past, Present, Future with Emmett & Ninja
Date: Friday October 26 @ 2:30PM
Description: Both are long-term veterans to streaming, and having seen the growth of Twitch since it’s beginning, djWheat sits down with Emmett Shear, CEO of Twitch, and Ninja, a now-global gaming superstar, to talk the evolution of Twitch, celebrate today’s successes, and contemplate what the future of streaming could hold.
● Twitch Talk: Kevin Smith
Title: A Fireside Chat with Kevin Smith
Date: Saturday October 27 @ 1PM
Description: It’s not just Kevin Smith – it’s Kevin Smith up-close and personal – with Zeke (aka Ezekiel_III), as they sit down for a long, humorous Q&A session about Kevin’s work and what Twitch streamers can learn from his experience as a writer, filmmaker, and podcaster.
● Twitch Talk: Felicia Day
Title: Building Your Creator Identity and Community with Felicia Day
Date: Sunday October 28 @ 12:30PM
Description: One of the pioneers of online video content creation, Felicia Day has been able to expand her career into television, film and other creative projects, such as producing the breakout online shows The Guild, Tabletop and Critical Role, and many recurring live shows on Twitch. Join Felicia as she gives an insightful and entertaining talk about defining yourself as a creator, sticking to your brand, the importance of self-care as you grow, and the role Twitch can play in building a healthy community online.
- From Dungeon Making to LEGO Playing: A Chat With Matthew Mercer
- Twitch Speedrunner mmDust Sparks Online Anger from TwitchCon Comment
- Twitch Addresses the Long Lines at This Year's TwitchCon
- Twitch and Harmonix Reveal Twitch Sings at TwitchCon
- SEGA Announces Their TwitchCon 2018 Lineup
- Pearl Abyss to Debut Archer Class for Black Desert Online at TwitchCon
- Hunt: Showdown Will Reveal New Content at TwitchCon
- TwitchCon Announces Sponsors, Exhibitors, and Esports Events
- Twitch Prime Members Can Receive DLC for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey