Yesterday, the folks over at Epic Games decided to tease the new Fortnite Halloween event they’ll be kicking off shortly called Fortnitemares. The company took to Twitter to show off this rune sitting inside a pair of chains, which seems to indicate that when all of these cubes finally get to the floating island in the next few days, the event will kick off.
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) October 21, 2018
Of course, no one at Epic has given any indication as to when the event would kick off, we’re hoping it will kick off sometime today, but that’s just hope. Knowing the devs and the way past events like the Thanos addition have worked in the past, we’re betting we won’t see it for a few more days and it won’t last in Fortnite longer than a week.
- Fortnite Takes a Slow Dive on Twitch Streams and Viewership
- Nerf Announces a New Partnership to Make Fortnite Nerf Guns
- Fornitemares Officially Kicks Off in Two Fortnite Modes Today
- Jade Raymond, Founder of EA Motive, Has Left the Company
- Fortnite Will Soon Let You Break Gravity, Because Why Not?
- BC Toy Spotting: New Marvel Legends, Fortnite Funko, and More!
- The Fortnite Runes Are Moving Toward the Floating Island
- Fortnite Parody Comic 'Fartnite' to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby
- Fortnite Receives a New Vehicle in the Latest Patch
- Cliff Bleszinski Announces He’s Done With Video Games - November 18, 2018
- Valve Has Already Added a Beta Update to Artifact - November 18, 2018
- Three Nukes Crashed the Fallout 76 Server in Spectacular Fashion - November 18, 2018
- Hi-Rez Studios Lays Out Details For Crossplay on Multiple Games - November 18, 2018
- Frostpunk to Receive an Endless Mode Update Shortly - November 18, 2018