Hey kids, would you like to break the laws of physics even more so than they already are to a degree in the middle of a Fortnite game? It looks like that is in the works as one of the many Fortnite news feeds on Twitter has broken the news that Epic Games is currently about to release a new little weapon in the Playground area called the Gravity Multiplier. Apparently, it will allow you to adjust the gravity in the area you’re playing in at will based on a couple different options.
It also seems like there will be more customizable Gravity Options for Playground!
– Small Planet
– Medium Planet
– Large Planet
– Medium Moon
– Large Moon
(It is unaware on how this system will work.)
— Fortnite: Battle Royale Leaks (@FNBRLeaks) October 17, 2018
To be absolutely clear, this is news based off of a leak from dataminers, and no one knows how exactly this is going to work or how it will affect gameplay within the Fortnite universe, so be prepared for this entire scenario to be a little broken at the start and probably not see the light of day in Battle Royale.
- Nerf Announces a New Partnership to Make Fortnite Nerf Guns
- Fornitemares Officially Kicks Off in Two Fortnite Modes Today
- Epic Games Teases Fortnite Halloween Event With Fortnitemares
- BC Toy Spotting: New Marvel Legends, Fortnite Funko, and More!
- The Fortnite Runes Are Moving Toward the Floating Island
- Fortnite Parody Comic 'Fartnite' to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby
- Fortnite Receives a New Vehicle in the Latest Patch
- Fortnite YouTuber Gets Sued By Epic Games for Selling Cheats
- Sony Confirms PUBG Will Be Coming to PS4 in December - November 13, 2018
- Latest Legends of Aria Shows Off How You Create Your Home - November 12, 2018
- Snoop Dogg Hypes the Spyro Reignited Trilogy in Latest Video - November 12, 2018
- Rob Dyer Joins Capcom as the Company’s New COO - November 12, 2018
- Galactic Civilizations III Receives a New Update with Fresh DLC - November 12, 2018