The Flash this week will air an episode titled “The Death of Vibe”, but they wouldn’t really do that would they? After looking at this preview for this week’s episode, I think for sure that all of that is a red herring. It is probably a glimpse of something that COULD happen, and Barry has to spend the rest of the episode trying to prevent it. Cicada looks to be terrorizing Team Flash all over the place, and I have really dub his vibe through the first couple of episodes this season. Please keep him interesting, Flash writing team! Also: who do you think he is? I want some theories people. On top of all that, we have our new version of Wells! Say hello to…Sherlock Wells? Please tell me that is is actual name and not just some witty banter.
Check out the preview, synopsis, and some photos from this Tuesday’s episode below:
After Cicada’s (Chris Klein) attack on The Flash (Grant Gustin), the team realizes they need to think outside the box to stop this dangerous new foe. Desperate to help her parents, Nora (Jessica Parker Kennedy) comes up with a plan that ultimately puts a member of Team Flash in danger. Meanwhile, Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) delves into her past. Andi Armaganian directed the episode written by Jonathan Butler & Gabriel Garza.
The Flash airs on Tuesday’s at 8PM. Or, you can watch it for free a little bit after it airs on The CW app.
- Blumhouse Partners With Amazon Studios For New Eight Film Series - November 14, 2018
- KidRobot x Sanrio Hello Kitty Blind Box Figures Are Now Available to Order - November 14, 2018
- Green Lantern John Stewart Joins the Mezco One:12 Collective Line - November 14, 2018
- Leprechaun Returns Drops Trailer, New Poster - November 14, 2018
- New Darth Vader Empire Strikes Back Statue Up For Order From Gentle Giant - November 14, 2018