Netflix and Marvel have revealed a new face will be joining Daredevil this season mere hours before the season drops. According to Deadline Peter Halpin has joined the cast as Theo Nelson the younger brother of Foggy Nelson.
At New York Comic Con we saw a clip of Foggy and Karen in a butcher shop and after the clip aired it was revealed that this is the butcher shop that Foggy’s Mom wanted him to open. There were other people in that scene and now we can assume that one of them was likely Halpin as Theo Nelson.
The character of Theo Nelson is as genial as his older sibling but less career-driven than Matthew Murdock’s law partner — the younger Nelson has worked his whole life with at his parents’ local business, the Hell’s Kitchen Butcher Shop in the gritty namesake New York neighborhood.
Theo is a new addition to the series since Foggy only have a half sister named Candance in the comics. At the moment it’s unclear what kind of part he’s going to play in the series.
Summary: Missing for months, Matt Murdock reemerges a broken man, putting into question his future as both vigilante Daredevil and lawyer Matthew Murdock. But when his archenemy Wilson Fisk is released from prison, Matt must choose between hiding from the world or embracing his destiny as a hero.
Daredevil, with Erik Oleson as the showrunner, stars Charlie Cox, Deborah Ann Woll, Elden Henson, Vincent D’Onofrio, Wilson Bethel, Jay Ali, and Joanne Whaley. It will stream to Netflix on October 19th.
- Johnny Depp Continues to Shatter the Magic of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald - November 16, 2018
- 5 New Character Posters for Mary Poppins Returns - November 16, 2018
- DC Universe Announces the Premiere Date for Young Justice: Outsiders - November 16, 2018
- Instant Family Review: A Genuinely Funny and Sincere Family Comedy - November 16, 2018
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Review: The Crime of Poorly Paced Exposition - November 15, 2018