We told you earlier today about all the goodies we’re expecting on the home release of Disney Pixar’s Incredibles 2, which of course included some pretty great extras and bonus materials.
Disney Pixar was awesome enough to include a snippet of these offerings that feature our favorite supers fashion icon, Eda Mode, in “Designing Fabulous:
Incredibles 2 sees Helen (voiced by Holly Hunter) called on to lead a campaign to bring Supers back, while Bob (voiced by Craig T. Nelson) navigates the day-to-day heroics of “normal” life at home with Violet (voice of Sarah Vowell), Dash (voiced by Huck Milner) and baby Jack-Jack—whose superpowers are about to be discovered. Their mission is derailed, however, when a new villain emerges with a brilliant and dangerous plot that threatens everything. But the Parrs don’t shy away from a challenge, especially with Frozone (voiced by Samuel L. Jackson) by their side. That’s what makes this family so Incredible.
Incredibles 2 will release via Digital and Movies Anywhere beginning on October 23rd, and 4K, Blu-ray, and DVD on November 6th 2018.
- Pixar's Bao Interview with Domee Shi and Becky Neiman-Cobb
- Pinup Girl Clothing has Overlook Hotel Items Available for Pre-Order
- ‘Dune’: Timothée Chalamet Doesn’t Know What Fear Is - November 18, 2018
- Box Office Magic as ‘Fantastic Beats: The Crimes of Grindelwald’ Takes $253M Globally - November 18, 2018
- Wanna Hear John Williams’ Disney Star Wars Parks Music?!? - November 17, 2018
- ABC Renews ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ For a 7th Season - November 16, 2018
- The Criterion Channel: New Service Picking Up Where FilmStruck Left Off - November 16, 2018