Epic Games just dropped a new patch into Fortnite today, and with it came a few fun surprises such as a new vehicle with the Quadcrasher. Along with a few new weapons being thrown into Save The World mode, there’s a ton of improvements and add-ons from the devs this time around. We have some of the changes to Battle Royale below, but you can read the full list here.
LIMITED TIME MODE: DISCO DOMINATION
It’s time for the ultimate dance-off. Dance Floors have spawned around the Battle Royale island. Take them over by clearing out any enemies and then dancing to raise a disco ball up from the floor. The team that fills their meter the fastest by capturing and defending the dance floors will win the match!
- Reduced all bandage spawns by 50%.
- Removed all Common weapons.
- increased the variability of where you can spawn by 30% along your sides storm circle.
- Brought in the side dance floors closer to the Storm edge.
- Reduced max respawn distance by 20%.
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- The Port-a-Fortress has been disabled as we work to resolve some issues related to this item.
- Drop rate for Port-a-Fort increased from 3.05% to 4.89% while Port-a-Fortress is disabled.
- The goal is to keep the drop rate of Port-a-Fort the same as if both items were enabled to help with the completion of Challenges.
- Guided Missile no longer fires the wrong direction
- Players will no longer permanently attach to a Supply Drop when grappling to it.
- Attempting to fire while reloading the Double Barrel Shotgun will no longer interrupt the animation.
- Weapon equip animations no longer skip when simultaneously attempting to sprint and target.
- Seats two players.
- You build boost just by driving. Unleash that speed with the hotkey once you’ve filled your boost meter.
- Smash through buildings while boosting.
- Boost off ramps or cliffs to catch sick air.
- Launch players into the air by smashing into them.
- You can now view and change Edit Controls separately from Combat and Build Controls in the controller menu.
- PS4 controller lighting will match player marker color.
- You can now set building mode sensitivity for controllers in the options menu. It is a multiplier on the default controller sensitivity and allows up to a 2x increase.
- Controller sensitivity slider in the options menu now allows for more than 10 values.
- Added an option to Builder Pro that allows for building as soon as you switch to the piece, instead of selecting first and then placing. This allows for faster building without a preview.
- Added an option that allows for edit hold timing to be adjusted.
- Opening the Emote Picker with a controller will happen when the button is released, while holding the button will replay the emote that was last played.
- Fixed inconsistencies with the damage trap not triggering properly.
- Allow slight movement when using a consumable with Sprint by Default enabled. This will help match how it works without Sprint by Default enabled
- Fixed problem with character orientation getting stuck after falling off the island in a vehicle.
- Glider Redeploy now functions properly in game modes that support this feature.
- This will solve the issue that was causing the deploy prompt to not appear as well as preventing players from deploying their glider when jumping from a sufficient height.
- Epic Games Teases Fortnite Halloween Event With Fortnitemares
- Fortnite Will Soon Let You Break Gravity, Because Why Not?
- The Fortnite Runes Are Moving Toward the Floating Island
- Fortnite YouTuber Gets Sued By Epic Games for Selling Cheats
- Epic Games Has Launched the Fortnite Android Beta
- Latest Fortnite Dev Update Announces New Additions for Save The World
- McFarlane Toys Debuts Fortnite Action Figures at NYCC
- Fortnite Breaks an iOS Mobile Revenue Record Within 200 Days
- CBS Announces Gamers’ Choice Awards Complete With Nominees - November 18, 2018
- Ubisoft Reveals More Rainbow Six Siege Operators and Mission Info - November 18, 2018
- Rapper 2 Milly Claims He’s Suing Epic Games Over Fortnite Emote - November 18, 2018
- Koei Tecmo Reveal a New Dead or Alive 6 Fighter with NiCO - November 18, 2018
- Fortnite Will Be Getting Standard Action Figures Soon - November 18, 2018