The pieces are falling into place for another Bleeding Cool rumour to come true, meaning Bleeding Cool’s Rumourmonger-in-Chief Rich Johnston, even though he’s currently sleeping, is currently rubbing his fingers together and sleep-whispering… pip pip!
Suicide Squad #50 is listed as the final issue for the series in DC’s January solicitations, which seems like a poor time for a cancelation, what with James Gunn reportedly signing on to write the Suicide Squad movie sequel. Then again, it’s never a bad time for a relaunch, and #50 is a nice round number to soak in anniversary issue sales before relaunching with even bigger sales for a brand new #1.
With Brian Azzarello writing, as Bleeding Cool predicted? Perhaps we’ll learn more soon.
Check out the final issue solicit for Suicide Squad #50 below.
SUICIDE SQUAD #50
written by ROB WILLIAMS
art by DIOGENES NEVES and SCOTT HANNA
cover by JIM LEE and SCOTT WILLIAMS
variant cover by FRANCESCO MATTINA
The infection in Temho Me4ta prison spreads, and cannot be allowed to reach the surface. The Suicide Squad is all that stands in the way of a global pandemic. It’s line-in-the-sand time: Will the Squad be forced to live up to its name? Don’t miss this extra-sized anniversary issue!
ON SALE 01.16.19
$4.99 US | 48 PAGES
FC | RATED T+
This issue will ship with two covers.
Please see the order form for details.
- Female Furies: Cecil Castellucci and Adriana Melo Deconstruct Systemic Misogyny in Jack Kirby’s 4th World - November 12, 2018
- Wolverine and Loki Team Up in Wolverine: Infinity Watch in February - November 12, 2018
- Jordan White Cancels #XMenMonday Again, Promotes Music Career Instead - November 12, 2018
- Venom: Better Than Watchmen, More Successful Than Justice League? - November 12, 2018
- The Bella Twins Want to Fight the Kardashians in a Wrestling Match - November 12, 2018