If you’re into psychological thriller games that leave you disturbed, look no further than RedG Studios’ latest trailer for S.O.N. The game, also known as South of Nowhere, is set to be released on the PS4 on December 11th, but before that, the company has slowly been teasing the kind of horror they’re looking to show off in the game. So far, the content has been a little spooky but mostly tame and on-par with what others have done. Today they released a new trailer for it and there are a lot of people saying that this latest S.O.N. trailer is freaking them out.
Maybe I’m dead inside and played enough jump-scare games, but to me, this isn’t anything special compared to others of the genre. It looks nice, but it’s not making me quiver. Enjoy the trailer and description below.
On December 11th you will experience an epic psychological horror game set in modern day. You play as Robert Alderson in search of his missing son Jay who went missing deep in the Pennsylvania forest, better known as South Of Nowhere. In a world where fear takes control over everyone and your past is never erased. What fears and demons will you face to get back your loved ones?
- 'Guillermo del Toro Presents 10 After Midnight' Horror Anthology Haunting Netflix
- 'Ninja Turtles' First Look Features First African-American April O'Neil
- 'Black Mirror', 'DOOM VFR', & 'Xenoblade Chronicles 2' In Video Game Releases: Nov. 28 To Dec. 4
- 'DWVR', 'Splasher', & 'Ruiner' In Video Game Releases: Sept. 26 - Oct. 2
- 'Dara O Briain's Go 8 Bit', A New TV Panel Show On Gaming Starts On Monday
- Gun Media Discusses the Future of Friday The 13th: The Game - October 16, 2018
- Bridge Constructor Portal Adds a Level Editor in Latest Update - October 16, 2018
- Black Desert Online Receives Two Event Bosses for Halloween - October 16, 2018
- Bethesda Explains Why Fallout 76 Won’t Be Coming to Steam - October 16, 2018
- Sony Says The PS4 Message Hacks Have Been Fixed - October 16, 2018