A lot of cool swag was to be had legally for all at New York Comic Con this weekend, but according to Image founder Erik Larsen, at least one person walked away with a valuable piece of original comic book art that didn’t belong to them. Larsen took to Twitter to reveal that someone had stolen the original cover art from Larson’s Savage Dragon #8.
So–somebody stole the original art to this cover at NYCC pic.twitter.com/m1UsILIeEI
— Erik Larsen (@ErikJLarsen) October 7, 2018
Was it you? If so, you should probably do the right thing and give it back. Stealing, if you haven’t learned from all the comic book morality plays you’ve read, is wrong.
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018