A lot of cool swag was to be had legally for all at New York Comic Con this weekend, but according to Image founder Erik Larsen, at least one person walked away with a valuable piece of original comic book art that didn’t belong to them. Larsen took to Twitter to reveal that someone had stolen the original cover art from Larson’s Savage Dragon #8.
So–somebody stole the original art to this cover at NYCC pic.twitter.com/m1UsILIeEI
— Erik Larsen (@ErikJLarsen) October 7, 2018
Was it you? If so, you should probably do the right thing and give it back. Stealing, if you haven’t learned from all the comic book morality plays you’ve read, is wrong.
- Marvel Celebrates Politics in Comics with World Outside Your Window Hardcover - December 18, 2018
- Betty and Veronica Make a Secret Pact in Tomorrow’s Betty & Veronica #1 - December 18, 2018
- Valiant Smashes the System With Line Art Preview of Punk Mambo #1 - December 18, 2018
- To Create Synergy with Women’s History Month, IDW Plans Hasbro Anthology - December 18, 2018
- Hulk Goes to Therapy in March’s Immortal Hulk #15 - December 18, 2018