Teased at New York Comic Con, the hit comic Black by Kwanza Osajyefo, Tim Smith 3, Jamal Igle, and Khary Randolph, set in a world in which only Black people have superpowers, which has launched a universe of spinoff titles in the form of Black AF, is getting a proper follow-up next year. Set 400 years after Black comes White, about which we know very little aside from what’s revealed in this teaser:
— BLACKSUPERPOWER (@BLKSPRPWR) October 5, 2018
We also know that it’s set to debut on August 20th, 2019.
- Of Course Reed Richards is to Blame… Next Week’s Marvel Knights 20th #4 - December 15, 2018
- Somebody Needs a Snickers in Next Week’s Iceman #4 - December 15, 2018
- Kate Bishop Refuses to Die in Canada in Next Week’s Old Man Hawkeye Finale - December 15, 2018
- Archangel’s Loyalty Tested in Next Week’s Uncanny X-Men #6 - December 15, 2018
- Is Rocking a Mullet a Reason to Kill a Man? Next Week’s Domino #9 - December 15, 2018