Teased at New York Comic Con, the hit comic Black by Kwanza Osajyefo, Tim Smith 3, Jamal Igle, and Khary Randolph, set in a world in which only Black people have superpowers, which has launched a universe of spinoff titles in the form of Black AF, is getting a proper follow-up next year. Set 400 years after Black comes White, about which we know very little aside from what’s revealed in this teaser:
— BLACKSUPERPOWER @NYCC J4 (@BLKSPRPWR) October 5, 2018
We also know that it’s set to debut on August 20th, 2019.
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018