Truly living up to its name in at least one way (punk, sadly is dead as disco), David Barnett and Martin Simmonds’ Punk’s Not Dead is returning to Black Crown for a second volume. Dubbed Punk’s Not Dead: London Calling after the original proposed title, Punk’s Not Dead: Argy Bargy was rejected, the new volume was announced at the IDW Big Scoop panel at New York Comic Con, which everyone thought was going to contain huge breaking news based on the name, but it turns out they just gave all attendees a free scoop of pistachio ice cream. Just kidding, there were no big scoops of news or ice cream. But we did get this announcement, and Bleeding Cool Ace Reporter Octavio Karbank was on hand to send it in to the newsroom, along with some shots of the screen:
Punk’s Not Dead: London Calling will launch in February.
- Marvel’s Jordan White Spoils the Last Panel of Uncanny X-Men #1 for #XMenMonday - October 22, 2018
- Power Rangers: Beyond the Grid Goes Beyond Its 1st Print Run, Goes Back for More - October 22, 2018
- Marvel Unveils More X-citing Uncanny X-Men Variants by Liefeld, Campbell, Pacheco, Crain, and Land - October 22, 2018
- Lois Lane Accused of Canoodling Lex Luthor in Action Comics #1004 Preview - October 22, 2018
- Oni Press Plans Super Fun Sexy Times with Ghost Hog, Dream Daddy, and More Next Summer - October 22, 2018