Truly living up to its name in at least one way (punk, sadly is dead as disco), David Barnett and Martin Simmonds’ Punk’s Not Dead is returning to Black Crown for a second volume. Dubbed Punk’s Not Dead: London Calling after the original proposed title, Punk’s Not Dead: Argy Bargy was rejected, the new volume was announced at the IDW Big Scoop panel at New York Comic Con, which everyone thought was going to contain huge breaking news based on the name, but it turns out they just gave all attendees a free scoop of pistachio ice cream. Just kidding, there were no big scoops of news or ice cream. But we did get this announcement, and Bleeding Cool Ace Reporter Octavio Karbank was on hand to send it in to the newsroom, along with some shots of the screen:
Punk’s Not Dead: London Calling will launch in February.
- Marvel Celebrates Politics in Comics with World Outside Your Window Hardcover - December 18, 2018
- Betty and Veronica Make a Secret Pact in Tomorrow’s Betty & Veronica #1 - December 18, 2018
- Valiant Smashes the System With Line Art Preview of Punk Mambo #1 - December 18, 2018
- To Create Synergy with Women’s History Month, IDW Plans Hasbro Anthology - December 18, 2018
- Hulk Goes to Therapy in March’s Immortal Hulk #15 - December 18, 2018