A lot was made of the upcoming DC Zoom and DC Ink titles, for all-ages and for Young Adult readers over the last year-or-more and they are all but hitting the shelves now. At the NYCC Diamond Retailer Breakfast, comic store owners got to look through some of the pages of Super SonsL The Polarshield Project by Ridley Pearson and Ile Gonzalez.
And of Danielle Paige and Stephen Byrne for Mera: Tidebreaker. It will show us Mera’s “first steps as a hero or a villain”
Both will be published in the Spring.
We are coming from the Diamond Retailer Breakfast meeting at New York Comic-Con. With Bleeding Cool reporters Hugh Sheridan and Madeline Ricchiuto at the scene, reporting back to Rich Johnston in London. This is how we roll. To read more stories coming out of the meet, use this tag…
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 21st October 2018 – Batman Vs Shuri - October 21, 2018
- Punisher Season 2 and Jessica Jones Season 3, the Last Marvel Netflix Shows? Will They End up on Marvel Unlimited? - October 21, 2018
- From Hilda to Esther – Walking Through Notts Comic Con 2018 - October 21, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 21st October 2018 – Happy Birthday Paul Levitz - October 21, 2018
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018