A lot was made of the upcoming DC Zoom and DC Ink titles, for all-ages and for Young Adult readers over the last year-or-more and they are all but hitting the shelves now. At the NYCC Diamond Retailer Breakfast, comic store owners got to look through some of the pages of Super SonsL The Polarshield Project by Ridley Pearson and Ile Gonzalez.
And of Danielle Paige and Stephen Byrne for Mera: Tidebreaker. It will show us Mera’s “first steps as a hero or a villain”
Both will be published in the Spring.
We are coming from the Diamond Retailer Breakfast meeting at New York Comic-Con. With Bleeding Cool reporters Hugh Sheridan and Madeline Ricchiuto at the scene, reporting back to Rich Johnston in London. This is how we roll. To read more stories coming out of the meet, use this tag…
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018