2019 will be the eightieth anniversary of Marvel Comics. And as a result, Marvel are bringing back certain horror, war and romance comics they were once associated with, rather than just the superheroes.
They want to focus on the “Marvel genres from that period” like Crypt of Shadows by Al Ewing and Garry Brown, Journey into Unknown World, War is Hell by Howard Chaykin and Philip Kennedy Johnson, all coming in January.
We are live, coming from the Diamond Retailer Breakfast meeting at New York Comic-Con. With Bleeding Cool reporters Hugh Sheridan and Madeline Ricchiuto at the scene, reporting back to Rich Johnston in London. This is how we roll. To read more stories coming out of the meet, use this tag…
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018
- Three Competitive Creative Teams for Wonder Woman? - October 15, 2018
- David F Walker… Not Writing Flash for DC Comics - October 15, 2018