This was the Diamond Retailer Breakfast meeting at New York Comic-Con. With Bleeding Cool reporters Hugh Sheridan and Madeline Ricchiuto at the scene, reporting back to Rich Johnston in London. This is how we roll. To read more stories coming out of the meet, use this tag…
And Diamond themselves had a few things to say.
Started with Halloween Comic Fest retailer tools
They wanted to point out that the Diamond Retailer Summit from May 18th to the 20th in 2019 has Early Bird Registration is up now, $75 per attendee. And if you register hotel early, you can win prizes including variants for your store.
Comic Shop Holiday Shipping, products intended for January 2nd sale will arrive by Dec 28th.
They have Previews World Pullbox demos available on the floor.
They’re also running 40% off sales on NYCC orders.And have opened up for Retailer Suggestions through the Diamond site. “Keep those suggestions coming” is the word. I can hear Dennis Barger, Brian Hibbs and Cliff Biggers typing fingers twitching already.
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018