Spinning out of the Defenders upcoming one-shots, we have a new Invaders series returning to kick off Marvel’s 80th anniversary. And it ties into current Avengers series, specifically Namor, this Invaders series will be set in both the past and current continuity with flashbacks.
Courtesy of Chip Zdarsky, Carlos Magno and Butch Guice…. out in January.
We are live, coming from the Diamond Retailer Breakfast meeting at New York Comic-Con. With Bleeding Cool reporters Hugh Sheridan and Madeline Ricchiuto at the scene, reporting back to Rich Johnston in London. This is how we roll. To read more stories coming out of the meet, use this tag…
- 6 New X-Men Comic Books for February 2019 - November 14, 2018
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald Spoiler Free Video Review + Cast Introduction From London Screening - November 14, 2018
- DC Comics are Really Crucifying Red Hood These Days - November 14, 2018
- So How Old Are Valeria Richards, Franklin Richards and Jonathan Kent Now? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- When Wonder Woman and Captain America Challenge US Government Policy - November 14, 2018