If you’re willing to believe the latest rumors from the mill this morning, we may be getting Animal Crossing on the Nintendo Switch sooner than expected. Several outlets are citing a website called Loot Pots as the source, who claim they have an unnamed source who says the game could be released in the first quarter of 2019. The game was only announced a few weeks ago by Nintendo with absolutely zero footage to really show how far along the game is or when we might be seeing a demo.
Considering the source and the way we’ve seen Nintendo work in the past, we’re calling BS on this one. If it were true, we would have seen something at Tokyo Game Show this year. It’s not really Nintendo’s style to promote a major IP like Animal Crossing, knowing the fanbase it has, and not doing anything to build it up so soon. We’re passing on this one because at this point, Nintendo fans should know better, and it’s super cruel to mess with Animal Crossing fans who have waited a long time for a new game.
- Nintendo Announces New Game in the Animal Crossing Series
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is Getting a Splatoon 2 Event
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp gets a New Character in Gulliver
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is Getting a Fishing Tournament
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Kicking Off Rover Event This Week
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider Receives Second DLC Today - December 18, 2018
- Black Ops 4’s 1.10 Update Makes Major Changes to Blackout - December 18, 2018
- Fallout 76 Fans Are Calling Out Bethesta on Microtransaction Pricing - December 18, 2018
- Blizzard Celebrates the Holidays With a New Stop Motion Video - December 18, 2018
- “Anaconda” and “Lockhart” Are the Code Names for Xbox’s Next Consoles - December 18, 2018