In the fallout of Telltale Games closing up shop, it sounds like Devolver Digital would like to take a shot at a Stranger Things video game. The company really didn’t shy away from the idea, hitting Netflix up directly on Twitter and pretty much asking the company to slide into their DM’s, which is the most awesome move I’ve seen a gaming company make in terms of asking to create a game for an existing IP.
— Devolver Digital (@devolverdigital) September 24, 2018
What’s more, within that same thread, the company also posted “We’d love to have folks from
#TelltaleJobs join in on this and continue their vision for what was planned.” Which is probably the biggest move we’ve seen anyone make on a public level, pretty much saying all those unemployed after the Telltale fallout can come work for them on what would surely be an amazing game. Fingers crossed that Netflix actually takes them up on the offer, as Stories Untold was a cool game that shows what their development team can already do with content you would find in a show like Stranger Things.
- Gameplay for Telltale Games’ The Walking Dead Final Season Has Been Leaked
- 'Batman: A Telltale Series' Comes To The Nintendo Switch
- Gary Whitta Returns For Telltale's 'Walking Dead' Final Season
- Batman: A Telltale Series Gets First Screenshots And A Cast
- Bill Willingham To Work On Fables Game For Telltale
- Review: SCUF Gaming’s PS4 Vantage Gaming Controller - December 10, 2018
- Review: The C64 Mini - December 10, 2018
- Treyarch Reveals Details to Black Ops 4 Next DLC Absolute Zero - December 9, 2018
- Red Dead Online Bug Accidentally Reveals Two New Gun Modes - December 9, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Red vs. Blue: The Shisno Paradox Bundle - December 9, 2018