Welcome back to Dead Man Blogging: Bleeding Cool‘s Fear the Walking Dead Live-Blog!, as we live-blog the season finale of the AMC series’ fourth season ‘…I Lose Myself.’ As we head into the fourth season finale of AMC‘s Fear the Walking Dead, lines have been drawn and the sides are pretty clear. Morgan (Lennie James) – now reunited with June (Jenna Elfman), Wendell (Daryl Mitchell), Sarah (Mo Collins), Alicia (Alycia Debnam-Carey), Luciana (Alycia Debnam-Carey), Dorie (Garret Dillahunt), Victor (Colman Domingo), and Charlie (Alexa Nisenson) – is close to keeping his promise to get the survivors back to The Walking Dead‘s Alexandria-Hilltop community.
Only problem? Opposing him is “filthy woman” Martha (Tonya Pinkins) and her “mission” to make Morgan “stronger” by ridding him of his “weakness” of needing to help others – a mission she’s willing to accomplish by any means necessary. In the following preview and teaser for season finale ‘…I Lose Myself,’ Martha “reassures” Morgan that she’s not quite done with him yet – and that her final plan involves an undead Jim (Aaron Stanford) and an on-the-run Al (Maggie Grace).
Fear the Walking Dead s04e16 ‘…I Lose Myself’: Morgan struggles to find the strength to help friends in dire need before it’s too late.
● This page should update…but just to be on the safe side I strongly suggest you refresh every now and then to make sure because I’ve been known to ramble often and quickly.
● If you’re going to social media to talk about what we’re talking about, go with: #feartwd and #feartwdbc.
● While you’re waiting (or if you just need a breather from my raw, uncut cult-of-personality), check out some cool Fear the Walking Dead “extras” we have waiting for you below.
In an essential scene from last week’s episode, Jim chooses his fate and helps the group escape a growing wave of walkers:
And because the fine folks at Fear the Walking Dead‘s Twitter account have your best interests at heart:
A lot of things went down on #FearTWD this season!
Here's a refresher before the SEASON FINALE this Sunday at 9/8c! pic.twitter.com/Lfh9xrD8KS
— FearTWD (@FearTWD) September 29, 2018
The first half of season four began with one figure huddled around a campfire, and ended with nine. Characters who started their journeys in isolation collided with each other in unexpected ways and found themselves in one of the last places they ever expected to be…together. In the back half of the season they will explore who they are now – as individuals and as part of the greater group – and how they will forge ahead. They will find themselves pitted against new adversaries – human, walker, and even nature itself. Theirs will be a journey wrought with danger, love, heartbreak, loss, and ultimately, hope.
Produced by AMC Studios, Fear the Walking Dead is executive produced by Scott M. Gimple, showrunners Andrew Chambliss and Ian Goldberg, as well as Robert Kirkman, David Alpert, Gale Anne Hurd, and Greg Nicotero. The series stars Lennie James, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Colman Domingo, Danay Garcia, Garret Dillahunt, Maggie Grace, Jenna Elfman, Alexa Nisenson, Mo Collins, Daryl Mitchell, Aaron Stanford, Tonya Pinkins, and Stephen Henderson.
- Adult Swim’s Toonami Shifts Line-Up, Start Time in January 2019 - December 15, 2018
- The Twelve Days of ‘Sunny’: Season 3, Episode 9 ‘Sweet Dee’s Dating a Retarded Person’ (Day #3) - December 15, 2018
- Apple Lands Rights to New Peanuts Content – So Snoopy’s An iPhone User Now? - December 14, 2018
- Titans: It’s Batman vs. Robin, as The Dark Knight Goes ‘Injustice’ in Season Finale (TRAILER) - December 14, 2018
- The Twelve Days of ‘Sunny’: Season 2, Episode 6 ‘The Gang Gives Back’ (Day #2) - December 14, 2018