As much as we love what’s been happening with Fortnite, it feels like Epic Games may need to hire a few more game testers before seasons start. For the second time since Season 6 started, Epic has had to remove the Shadow Stones from the game. The company posted a quick Tweet and Reddit post that simply said: “Due to an issue with Shadow Stones, we’ve temporarily disabled the item while we investigate.”
You may recall, this isn’t the first time Fortnite has experienced these kinds of problems. Back in Season 4 when the meteor crystals were everywhere in the crater, the game kept experiencing technical difficulties with their powers and usage, forcing them to be taken out of the game until they were repaired. So this is nothing new in terms of the content for the game, we’re just humbly suggesting the devs take a little more time with these kinds of objects before they get implemented. That’s all. No notice yet of when they’ll be added back, but if history is any indication, they’ll be back within a day or two.
- Fortnite YouTuber Gets Sued By Epic Games for Selling Cheats
- Fortnite Funko Pops Will Take Over Stores in November!
- Epic Games Releases Fortnite Season 6 Details With New Trailers
- Fallout 76 Will Not Have Cross-Play Between Platforms
- Fortnite Will Finally Allow Account Merging in November
- PlayStation Will Finally Do Crossplay and Will Start With Fortnite
- Intellivision Reveals Their Amico Console at Portland Retro Gaming Expo - October 21, 2018
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection is Getting an Update Tuesday - October 21, 2018
- Konami Adds Some Other IP Assets Into Metal Gear Survive - October 21, 2018
- Valve Pushes the Artifact Beta Into November - October 21, 2018
- Konami Releases Details on the First Three Yu-Gi-Oh! Sets of 2019 - October 21, 2018