Fortnite is coming to Funko. A new, huge wave of Pops will be hitting stores in November, with many more likely to follow. Also releasing will be two Pop Keychains. Each Fortnite release also includes a QR code as well for…something. Check them all out below!
Do you prefer to drop Tilted with guns blazing or camp
out in the bushes waiting for your enemies to eliminate each other?
Are you the first or last player off the Battle Bus?
Is solo, duos or squads more your style?
Whatever your strategy happens to be, there’s one
thing 125 million players can agree on: Fortnite is awesome.
Throw in dozens of intimidating, hilarious and adorable
outfits and it’s no wonder the game has such
a devoted following. Show your romantic side with Love Ranger
and Cuddle Team Leader Pocket Pop! Keychains.
Reenact your favorite battles, and collect your favorite
outfits, with a Pop! Tower Recon Specialist, Highrise Assault Trooper,
Black Knight, Moonwalker, Skull Trooper, Love Ranger,
Merry Marauder, Crackshot, Red-Nosed Raider,
Codename E.L.F., Cuddle Team Leader, Omega in full armor,
Brite Bomber, and Raptor. Last player standing wins.
This obviously will be a huge hit for Funko, as Fortnite has taken hardcore and casual gaming by storm. I would imagine we will be getting tons of Pops, plush, pens, mystery minis, and hopefully even Pint Size Heroes in the coming months. I am a little surprised that this initial wave does not include any exclusives or chases, but there is plenty of time for that. I do not envy those of you who will try and be completeists here. I remember when they launched Overwatch and how much of a mess that was and still is. Multiply that by fifty here.
Fortnite Funko product drops in November. You can already preorder them right now here.
- Overwatch Halloween Terror Returns On October 9th
- Epic Games Removes the Fortnite Shadow Stones for a Second Time
- Check Out Some Halloween Poster Concept Art by Bill Sienkiewicz - October 19, 2018
- Happy Death Day 2U Poster Thinks We Want Another Cupcake - October 19, 2018
- Funko Round-Up: South Park, Black Panther, and Harleen Quinzel! - October 18, 2018
- Halloween Tracking For Opening Between $1 and $70 Million - October 18, 2018
- Manifest Gets Three More Episodes Tacked on to Season 1 - October 18, 2018