Catwoman is the latest Figma figure from Batman Ninja made by Good Smile Company. She will come with two different face portraits, a regular smiling one, and a winking one. Two versions of her whip will also be included: one wrapped around her waist and another that she can hold and extends. Man do I love the blue accents on this figure. I also love that they included a stand for posing.
This figure is up for order now, 7,222 Yen ($60 or so), for release in May overseas. Check out pics and details here, and place an order right here.
The elusive thief is now a figma!
From the anime “Batman Ninja” comes a figma of Catwoman!
· The smooth yet posable figma joints allow you to act out a variety of different scenes.
· A flexible plastic is used in specific areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
· In addition to her confident smiling face plate, a charming winking face plate is also included.
· An unmasked head part and claws are included as optional parts.
· She comes with two version of her whip: one wrapped around her waist and one extended out.
· An articulated figma stand is included to facilitate various poses.Orders can be placed between the 28th September 2018 (Fri) from 12:00JST until 25th October 2018 (Thu) at 12:00JST.
Batman and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics.
© Warner Bros. Japan LLC