DC Comics has informed comic book retailers that, as it stands, the sold-out-in-a-flash comic Batman: Damned #1 will not be reprinted. At all.
That is despite previous statements that further printings of Batman: Damned #1 by Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo would see the male nudity that caused such headline worldwide removed. And also despite the demand which has turned it into a $60-$160 comic – or a $500+ comic when signed and slabbed.
Expect those prices to rise further in the light of this information.
Also while they are at it, Batman: Damned #2 has slipped from November the 21st to December 5th. And Batman: Damned #3, rather than in the planned month of January, will slip two whole months until March 13th 2019.
BATMAN DAMNED #2 (OF 3) (MR)
(W) Brian Azzarello (A/CA) Lee Bermejo
As Batman’s descent into the madness of Gotham City’s decadent underbelly continues, he must try to exorcise some of his demons…and who better to help than the Demon, Etrigan himself. And where there’s demons, there’s also a Deadman, a Spectre, an Enchantress and a host of other supernatural friends and foes-it’s a veritable Grand Guignol! SRP: $6.99
- Captain Marvel #1 Tops Advance Reorders - December 13, 2018
- Poison Ivy Death on the Cover of Heroes In Crisis #7 - December 13, 2018
- Cullen Bunn’s Writer’s Commentary on Vampirella Vs Reanimator #1 - December 13, 2018
- NYCC Event Director Mike Armstrong Promoted to Vice President at Reed POP Expo - December 13, 2018
- New Comic Store Opens in England – Wow Comix Bury - December 13, 2018