Venom is getting a classic look MAFEX figure from Medicom Toy in summer 2019. The highly articulated meanie has a Todd McFarlane vibe to him, and that is a good thing. He will come with three sets of hands, swappable magnetic feet, three web strands, and three different heads, including a Eddie Brock head. They really missed the boat here not including a crazy tongue out Venom head, but what are you going to do. This is the version of the symbiote that I think of, not the hulked out monster, but Eddie Brock amplified. As with all other MAFEX figures, he looks to be highly posable and features great paint aps.
There is no better time to be a Venom fan than right now, with the film coming next week and tons of merch in stores everywhere, not to mention his 1,834 comics on stands. This one will have to wait, but if the pics are any indication, it will be worth it. Check them out and some details below.
The MAFEX Venom figure features a 90’s inspired appearance and features a high level of articulation that MAFEX figures are known for. He stands over 6 inches tall and features several accessories including web effects and an Eddie Brock head.
- 6.30 inches (16cm)
- Made of plastic
- 90’s Inspired appearance
- High level of articulation
- Pair of magnetic hands and feet to stick to metal surfaces
- Venom figure
- Pair of fists
- Pair of open hands
- Pair of magnetic hands
- Alternate magnetic feet
- 3 Pieces of web effect
- Alternate Venom head
- Eddie Brock head
- Batman Your Kitchen With These New Seven 20 Products - December 13, 2018
- Magneto Gets a New Sixth Scale Figure From Sideshow Collectibles - December 13, 2018
- Greg Kinnear Will Enter Jordan Peele’s Twilight Zone - December 13, 2018
- Friday The 13th Part 3 Corpse Pamela Voorhees Figure Coming From NECA - December 13, 2018
- Riverdale Season 3, Episode 8 Recap: “Outbreak” - December 13, 2018