Mark Judge, the former classmate of Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh named as a witness by Christine Ford to an event in which she says Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her at a high school party in the 1980s, is apparently a big fan of Superman. The conservative blogger was spotted by a Washington Post reporter hiding out in Delaware, bringing with him only a few cherished belongings including a box of Superman comic books.
— Brad Meltzer (@bradmeltzer) September 25, 2018
Which Superman comics, however, isn’t the only line of questioning Judge is avoiding. Following in the footsteps of the caped superhero’s storied ideals — truth, justice, and refusing to testify to Congress about the alleged sexual assault of a Supreme Court nominee — Judge will not appear at confirmation hearings for his boyhood chum, though he did send a letter to Congress claiming not to recall the incident.
“Well, that settles that then,” said Senate Republicans eager to approve literally any conservative nominee before the midterm elections.
- Marvel Celebrates Politics in Comics with World Outside Your Window Hardcover - December 18, 2018
- Betty and Veronica Make a Secret Pact in Tomorrow’s Betty & Veronica #1 - December 18, 2018
- Valiant Smashes the System With Line Art Preview of Punk Mambo #1 - December 18, 2018
- To Create Synergy with Women’s History Month, IDW Plans Hasbro Anthology - December 18, 2018
- Hulk Goes to Therapy in March’s Immortal Hulk #15 - December 18, 2018